Thursday, January 29, 2015


Directions for tonight’s homework with:

 

Login to your account.

Click on Create.

Click on Documents

Give your document this title: Snow Days Your Name

Click Share

Enter my email address:  lavertyj@grafton.k12.ma.us

 

ASSIGNMENT

WHAT I DID ON MY TWO SNOW DAYS OFF FROM SCHOOL THIS WEEK:

Write paragraph about what you did this week on your days off during the blizzard! Include a title, an intro sentence, at least 8 to 10 detail sentences, and a closing sentence. Feel free to add a picture (if you have one) or some clip art! We will be sharing our stories together in class tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i cant find my tick tac toe sheet so can you send three of them to me wich ever ones you want ill do them if you dont i promise i will do the homework at school tomorrow i know how to spell the words like taiga. Thomas

Anonymous said...

Can you email it to my mom .Thomas

Anonymous said...

TVHi Mrs laverty I can't get on my google drive so I'm guna tipe it to you in this comment.1I played wit
2 Then I put on my gear and went out.
3 When I was outside I shoveled and helped both of my nabers shovel.
4Then I took the stuff off my snowman.

5I helped my mom shovel our driveway.

6 The next day I got up and watch TV for a little

7 I played with my lego's for two hour.

8 I went sledding on a big snow pile.



9Then I got stuck in the snow and my mom had to pull me out

10 I had a lot of fun on the two snow days.











h video games for an hour and theirty minutes.
.