Wednesday, May 6, 2015

EXTRA HANDS NEEDED FOR THIS FRIDAY, MAY 8TH FROM 8:45 - 10:15

 
The students have been working on researching and writing a report on a famous immigrant. We will be making the project to go with the report on Friday and we will DEFINITELY need some help!  If you are free and are willing to come in, that would be great!  Please comment down below if you plan on helping out so that I will know how many volunteers we have.  Thanks in advance!
 
Here is a link to show an example of the type of project we are making:
 
http://images.clipartpanda.com/helping-hand-clipart-black-and-white-circle-of-hands-md.png


And the kids each night one large soda bottle to make their person... I told them this today...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like this? https://www.pinterest.com/pin/332773859936201029/

Kelly Branda said...

I can help out then - I'll be there by 9.

Jen Laverty said...

Thank you! And yes - that is exactly what we're making!

Krista said...

I can be there too! - Krista

Jen Laverty said...

I AM GOING IN TO 3RD GRADE! WHO WAS YOUR FAVORITE STUDENT?





CAELAN