Monday, August 29, 2016






Welcome back and I hope that you all had an amazing summer!
 I am looking forward to getting to know all of you and my new class.  We will spend this week learning about 4th grade procedures, expectations, etc!  

A few things to keep in mind...
MANY notes from the office are sent home this week - today two are coming home that require return (one is the peanut free sign off and the other is the Student Health Info sheet - please return these as soon as possible!)

Feel free to contact me at any time with questions.   Email is definitely the best option:
lavertyj@grafton.k12.ma.us

Please ask your child to explain their agenda books to you - these are new for them this year and require a parent signature each night...

First "homework":
Biography Bag by Thursday - this was sent home as well today.

I am working hard to update the blog for this school year - so far I have updated the specials schedule, the about me page, and the school supply list.

I hope your children had a great first day of fourth grade!

Jen Laverty


No comments: