Wednesday, November 16, 2016

OUR FIELD TRIP TO THE BOSTON AQUARIUM!!!

We had a great time yesterday!  Here are some pics and the students are going to share their favorite part from the trip or one thing that they learned below!

Thank you to our to chaperones for attending with us!!  
















Claire - My favorite things were the dwarf sea horses and sea lions.

Mat - My favorite part was the touch tank.

Leila - My favorite part was the cute sea lions.

Mikaela - My favorite animals were the awesome sea lions. 

Ava - My favorite part was the sea lions and the touch tank.

Hali - I liked the California seals and sea lions .

Hailey - My favorite part was the touching the rays and sharks.

Amanda - I enjoyed the penguins and the seahorses.

Sonny - My favorite was the touch tank.

David - My favorite things were the touch tank and the workshop.

Andrew - My favorite things were the touch tank and the sea turtles.

Marcus - One of my favorite parts was seeing the penguins.

Livia -My favorite part was when you can touch the Rays and Sharks.

Emma - My favorite part of the Boston aquarium was the sea lions and penguins!

Lucas - my favorite part from the boston aquarium was touching the rays

Bexie - I liked lots of things, but two of my favorites were looking at the cute fish and doing the workshop!

Abhi - I liked the touch tank

Caden - My favorite things at the boston aquarium is the touch tank with the rays and the sharks and the workshop!!

Ty - I liked the tiny jellyfish and the touch tank

Maizey - My favorite part was the touch tank.

No comments: